ACV easy as 1, 2, 3
Acetic acid, the active ingredient in vinegar, is made by fermenting the sugars from apples. Most manufacturers pasteurize and filter their vinegar to prevent any “mother” from forming. While useful for laundry and natural cleaning alternatives, the “mother” is the key to unlocking the health benefits. The murky/milky substance collected at the bottom is chock full of enzymes, proteins and friendly bacteria.
- Easiest Way to Incorporate is through Cooking – salad dressings, marinades, sauces, smoothies, etc.
- Natural Way to Preserve your Food.
- May lower Blood Sugar Levels (type 2 diabetes) – 2T can reduce fasting blood sugars by 4%.
- Digestive Aid – sip 1 tsp. of ACV diluted in water or juice to help settle a stomach.
- Skin Care – diluted ACV can be used as a natural face toner as well as help prevent future break outs.
- Anitbacterial – helps clear out sinuses and can prevent an infection and/or cold.
- Pet Care – acts as a urinary system tonic, clears tract infections and prevents formation of kidney and bladder stones (I have personal experience with this and one of my cats; feel free to ask me about it).
To learn more about the wonderful benefits/uses of ACV, visit:
mamavation.com – 25 WAYS APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE